Monday, January 5, 2009

The Good Fight

I had to respec Holy (vomit) this weekend to get heroic groups. I pugged, and it made me want to cry. It did not help that I tried to heal the hardest heroic 5-man boss in the game when I hadn't healed for 6 months or so. I had to re-learn spell rotations and fix my buttons correctly. Not an easy task when in a hurry, but eventually, we managed to do it. So thanks for the patience of the A-team guildies that helped out your B-team sister. You guys are okay.

Speaking of good fights, I've been reading theorycraft websites all day and I'm just about to explode. It's fun to a point, but I'd really just like someone to out and out tell me the best spell rotation for my gear level. Tonight, I'm headed to the training dummy and testing my output. I'll report what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment