Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Am Perplexed...

Last night, our guild cleared Naxx25 in 4 hours. Recount told me I kicked ass and took names.

Recount is apparently a liar, because the WWS for the evening placed the other shadow priest MUCH higher, and placed me at just barely out-damaging the tanks. I just don't understand. The only stats she has that are higher than mine are Hit (she's way over the cap) and Mana Regen. Her gear is good, but so is mine now. I just have to hope that the new pieces of gear I picked up this week will help.

  • Cincture of Polarity - Great +hit belt. Added a belt buckle and +16 spellpower gem
  • Heigan's Putrid Vestments - More +hit. Need to enchant. I love the name of this though. Puuuutriiiid
  • Leggings of Atrophy - Another great name. More +hit. STILL NOT FREAKING CAPPED. Waiting on a tailor to make my pantschant.
  • Gothik's Cowl - Got this piece on Monday. Best hat I can probably get for now, and I got it for cheaps.
  • Mantle of the Corrupted - Still more +hit, still not capped. Reeeally tryin here. There are a few better shoulder pieces, but I need the +hit.

Otherwise, I have NO idea what I'm doing wrong, and there's really no one to tell me in my guild. The other two shadow priests are... how do you say... unhelpful. I've turned to the theorycraft geniuses at shadowpriest.com, as I'm not very good at it. But seriously. By all accounts, hit for spriests is pretty broken right now, and some report seeing no misses on bosses after 157 hit or so. I just... ugh! I dunno what else to try. My life as a shadow priest is very much a roller coaster with the extremes of frustration and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment